Thursday, November 5, 2009

Inkspire tour!!!

Hello everybody!!!

I'm so exited to participate in this inkspire tour!! Thank you for having me!!


I selected three of my recent projects to show you!



The first one is a little pumpkin that is so easy to make that I couldn't pass up! And it was just in time for Halloween!

For this one I used designer paper from the last catalog and the set of stamps "Lovely Labels". I decided to put "enjoy" because I gave it to my boyfriend as a clue for a new desk that I put together for him while he was away. :)


The second one is an album that I am actually using to show the cards I've done. For this one I used the Card Stock Real Red and the designer Paper Merry Moments. The stamp I'm using is Christmas Greetings. Very simple and really useful!


The third one is very cute and easy to make as well! I actually made two of them, one which is a little informal and the other one a little more sophisticated hehe!! I used the Chritsmas Designer paper from the mini catalog (Cacao Navideno), and the stamp I used was the Sincere Salutations.

Thank you for stoping by!!! Please go to the Inkspired tour logo to see more fabulous blogs with more goodies and ideas!! Enjoy the tour.

5 comments:

  1. Angelica, que bueno que te uniste al tour. Me da mucho gusto que nos acompanes pero sobre todo ver que te has entusiasmado con el stamping me da una alegria mayor.
    Tus proyectos me parecieron muy lindos y la idea del album es genial porque puedes clasificarlo....aqui va mi idea...que tal si haces uno con figuras solamente hechas con ponches...
    Un abrazo y seguimos en contacto.
    Martha Lu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola Angelica...Love your projects...Please share instructions for your pumpkin and album. Me parecen muy lindos and I would love to recreate...Dont you just love Spanglish...Mucho Gusto..
    Marisol Gutierrez
    atouchofsol.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bienvenida al Tour Angelica. Me gustaron tus proyectos. Hasta la proxima....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your talent and your projects on the tour Angelica!

    Hugs from a sister SU stamper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all your projects. I made one of those pumpkins last year and loved it. The bags are awesome!

    ReplyDelete